2 cups rolled oats
1 cup water
1 cup non-dairy milk
2 tbsp maple syrup
¼ tsp sea salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp oil
1. Place all ingredients except oil into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Let stand 15-20 minutes until batter thickens.
3. If batter is too thick to pour easily, add a little water.
4. Heat oil in frying pan or skillet.
5. Pour batter, by ¼ – ½ cup, into pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
6. For waffles: pour into a heated waffle iron and cook for 10 minutes.
- Try adding chopped walnuts to the pancake batter.
- Try topping with raw honey, maple syrup, raw almond, or peanut butter, jam, chia seeds, shredded coconut, or fresh fruit.