8 oz silken tofu
3 cloves garlic
½ cup tightly packed basil leaves
2 tbsp olive oil
4 4-oz red snapper fillets
8-10 kale leaves, thinly sliced
1. Steam tofu and garlic in steamer basket over boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Transfer to a blender, add basil and a pinch of salt, and puree until smooth.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet and fry fish for 3 minutes on each side.
4. Transfer fish to a plate.
5. Wipe out the skillet, add 1 tablespoon olive oil, and heat again.
6. Add kale and a pinch of salt, stirring for 2-3 minutes, until kale is limp and bright green.
7. Layer the kale on a plate and place fish on top.
8. Spoon sauce over fish.