1/3 cup slivered or sliced almonds
3 cloves garlic
¾ cup silken tofu
¼ cup olive oil
3 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp capers
1 tbsp caper brine
½ tsp mustard powder
Sea salt to taste
1. Pulse almonds in a food processor until crumbly and place in an airtight container.
2. Blend garlic, tofu and oil in the food processor until creamy.
3. Add lemon juice, capers, caper brine and mustard powder and pulse until blended.
4. Add mixture to the almonds and whisk to combine.
5. Cover and chill in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes.